Homecoming Schedule of Events:
Friday, September 6, 2019
- Door Decorating
- Signup sheet for Bonfire Bus in main office. Due noon, Monday, Sept. 9.
Monday, Sept. 9th Spirit Day Theme: The Breakfast Club – Pajama Day
- Signup sheet for Bonfire Bus in main office due at noon today.
- Decorate for Homecoming coronation at 12:30 p.m. (student council).
- Homecoming coronation at 2:30 p.m.
- Door judging after school!
Tuesday, Sept. 10th – Spirit Day Theme: Harry Potter – School Colors
- 7th – pink
- 8th – yellow
- 9th – red
- 10th – green/camo
- 11th – black and white
- 12th – blue
Wednesday, Sept. 11th – Spirit Day Theme: Dodge Ball – Sports Gear
- 7:30 PM games & bonfire @ McClusky – everyone invited.
- TL-M and Underwood – bus grades 7-12 students to the bonfire. TL-M Bus leaves TL-M at 7 p.m. Elementary students may attend with parents.
Thursday, Sept. 12th – Spirit Day Theme: Austin Powers – Hippie Attire
- 1:30-2:30 PM (no later than 2:40) Bands from the three schools meet at TL-M School to practice in Community Center.
Friday, Sept. 13th – Spirit Day Theme: Friday Night Lights – Football Attire (No Helmets)
- 9:30-11:30 Students in grades 7-12 from the three schools work on floats by the Underwood bus barn. Supervisors from all three schools will be needed. At 11:30, bring the floats to the front of the school on Summit St.
- Elementary students eat at their own school, then meet in Underwood at 12:00 to work on banners and cheers for the parade.
- 11:45 Secondary students and supervisors may purchase lunch at Underwood City Hall for $5. Community is also invited for lunch at 12:00.
- 12:45 Line up for the parade
- 1:00 Parade
- 1:45 – 2:45 Pep rally in the Underwood Gym
- 7:00 PM Football game vs Trenton @ Underwood
- Grades 7-12 Homecoming Dance @ Underwood Gym beginning at the conclusion of the game until 11:30PM. Doors locked at 10PM. $5 per person.
Free and Reduced Meals Forms – please get these forms completed ASAP and return to the school office for processing. If you need help with these forms, Mrs. Schlafmann would be happy to assist you.
Our kids are awesome readers!
TLM Radio– Hosted by students in our Radio Broadcast class
E-Funds (Electronic Meal Payments)
- Parent Login Access
- Parent Step-by-Step Information
- Parent Step-by-Step Mobile Information
- Parent Letter
- EFS User Manual
Long Term Planning
The Turtle Lake-Mercer School Board has approved the adoption of the 2016-2021 Long Range Planning Document. The document is available to the public at the high school office during normal business hours.
By order of the Turtle Lake-Mercer School Board.
Your Right To Know
The Turtle Lake – Mercer School District does everything within its power to assure that your children are being instructed by the most highly qualified instructors and para-professionals available. If at any time during the school year your child is taught by a teacher for four or more consecutive weeks who is not highly qualified according to North Dakota state standards, you will be notified by our school district.
If you have any questions please contact the superintendent’s office at 701-448-2365 Ext 102.
Website Student Privacy
Turtle Lake –Mercer Public School is proud of the many
accomplishments of our students and staff. Often, such accomplishments will be
highlighted on our school website.
We will often use photos of our students on the school website.
For our protection and the protection of your child’s privacy, we need to know
if you do not want your child’s photograph to be used on our school website.
If you do not want your student on the website, contact the school
office. The school website is accessible to all who have access to the
Internet. Therefore, no home address or telephone number will appear with any
work or photo posted on the web.